07 suspension question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007chevy5.3l

Reaction score
Hello, i have a 07 tahoe and im interested in lowing just the rear to level it with the front. I hate the factory nose dive look, especially with the stock 17's. My question is, does anyone offer anything that lowers it just enough to level it out? I dont want any sag in the back or a rough ride. The ride must be stock.

If anyone could help me out that would be great.
Thanks, Justin

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
justin both belltech rear springs and djm ride great. both belltech and djm offer a 2 inch drop spring. Hit me up if your interested in pricing and ride is still fine.

OP
OP
2007chevy5.3l

2007chevy5.3l

Reaction score
justin both belltech rear springs and djm ride great. both belltech and djm offer a 2 inch drop spring. Hit me up if your interested in pricing and ride is still fine.

I have heard about a few people that have ran the belltech kits with positive results.. Can i still use the stock shock dampeners or do i need different shocks?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
on customers trucks with belltechs i usually do new shocks with any rear drop.

Pop in the belltechs see how it rides then go from there.

OP
OP
2007chevy5.3l

2007chevy5.3l

Reaction score
Don't just hear about it -- READ about it!

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2657

No need for different shocks unless you really want some new shocks.

Thats exactly what im looking to do! Thanks for posting the link. How much was it for the coils and spacers?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

on customers trucks with belltechs i usually do new shocks with any rear drop.

Pop in the belltechs see how it rides then go from there.

Okay whats a quick quote of what the springs and shocks will cost?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats exactly what im looking to do! Thanks for posting the link. How much was it for the coils and spacers?

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Okay whats a quick quote of what the springs and shocks will cost?

I want to say it was all @ $200-$250. I'll have to see if I can dig up my receipt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dutchinfl