2007 Yukon Stabilitrak/Traction Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onefast56

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dont know if I should worry or not of if there is a quick fix for this. I went to the store today and their parking lot is all gravel. As I was leaving and pulling back on to the highway I spun one of the wheels. Less then a min later all sorts of lights started flashing. Traction Control, ABS, Stabilitrack. The truck was still driving fine and all the dealers here are closed til Monday. When I got home I turned the truck off and back on. Lights are still flashing. I am freaking out because the truck is just out of warranty 104k miles and Im afraid this is going to be a HUGE bill. Anyone have an issue like this and how did you fix it? Thanks

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
It's not gonna be a huge bill. One of the sensors for the abs probably came unplugged. Follow those little wires around the brake to where the connectors are and see.

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not gonna be a huge bill. One of the sensors for the abs probably came unplugged. Follow those little wires around the brake to where the connectors are and see.

I agree. It is probably just one of the sensors. Just one of these little buggers can set off enough lights to light up a runway. Most likely it is just a bad/inoperative sensor, or, as Modded stated, one of the sensors came unplugged. Good Luck!!

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that it is probably a sensor, sometimes they are sensitive. Try and see if you can find the loose one. Keep us updated.
Breanne
GMC Customer Service

snaward

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There is one fuse all those things run on. If it is blown, you will get all those lights also.

nameohaT70

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
could be debris lodged between your wheel sensors. My problem with stabilitrak/traction control, loss of power and so on was a misfire. faulty spark plug.

OP
OP
O

onefast56

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I am pretty sure that my truck is possessed. I have been to the dealer twice and to date, NOTHING. lol. Nothing lose, nothing damaged. The first time I went all the warning lights were off so we assumed thats why a code couldnt be pulled. The second time all the lights (ABS, Traction Control, Stabilitrak) were all lit up and yet still no codes. Oh well. The truck is still driving fine and since its out of warranty now, Im not gonna put alot of thought into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts