revamping my 2001 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, for not "tooting your own horn" you just tooted pretty loudly.... :laughing1:

haha!!! anywho,.... :Handshake: struck me as funny for some reason :shrug:

now thats funny lol,,,,, btw. i looked at that build and im loving it bro good work

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
now thats funny lol,,,,, btw. i looked at that build and im loving it bro good work

:Handshake: Thanks, brother. It's been fun and as you well know they are never truly finished. I'm constantly thinking about what my next phase will be with it :)

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes im selling them i dont think they go with the new look plus i want some 6's, they are spinners but you can make them float, you want to buy them????? lol

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I hadn't already bought some 6s I would have. Dubs spinners/floaters are my favorite rims by far.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
<~~~Not a huge fan of spinners... :shrug:

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<~~~Not a huge fan of spinners... :shrug:

i ones was but now i'm like you not a big fan

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

damn ur truck is badass. a real insperation... u got plans for the interior?

thank you bro i feel the same way i got my inspiration from the guys on this site thats why i didn't sell it i'm glad i found this site, and as far as the interior goes all i'm doing right now is replacing the carpet to a black one but am ok with the insides for right now and maybe paint the wood on the steering wheel
100_0723.jpg
100_0383-1.jpg

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up dudes i did a little work to tha yuk i cut my tail pipe or as i read on some ones
post (the donkey scholong)
DSC04810.jpg
DSC04807.jpg
i will use the curb end for my turn down i'm going to take it to a muffler shop to get it expanded and fit it to the end pipe then weld it on.
DSC04827.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaptainkhaos58