What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
4 hrs of detailing today. Much needed because it gets driven sooooooooo much[emoji57]
uploadfromtaptalk1430082102637.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430082132215.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430082178595.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430082217202.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430082282434.jpg

Jiggy-J

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin gooooood!

....and that's what a green lawn looks like! Take notes @jdpber

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Thanks Cob

And @ jdpber aint got nothing on my lawn!!!![emoji51]

Jiggy-J

shakedown067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in this. Keep us informed and can't wait for the sound clips

I have the gopro all ready for tomorrow morning and will post monday night. Went 202 miles on a quarter tank of fuel. I normally only get 150 at best! Going to grab the old muffler and cut it open, hopefully later this week.

Coatwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did nothing to mine today except dial in my correct speed on my Scangauge with my 33" tires (+7% if anyone is curious on Speed adjustment in advanced settings) but helped my buddy on his 05 Yukon -

He kept having soaked front passenger floorboard and we easily found the culprit, it was a piece under the wiper cowl, the seal had given out on the access panel to the fresh air intake area, if anyone is having this water problem it can be a myriad of reasons but in this case this is what it was - just resealed it - good to go now

From inside the cab near floor board looking up:
image_24.jpg

image_28.jpg

New WEATHER STRIP for the heck of it
image_27.jpg

THIS IS WHERE WATER WAS GETTING BY - This sits directly over the screened fresh air intake, leading water straight to you box and into your floor board

image_30.jpg

Maic

15 Suburban LT / z71
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had the CEL light come on on my way home, around noon. Pulled code P0171 and P0174. Ok i think' read about this before, so, i guess its time to do the intake gasket. Stuck here, at amazon and the www i got all my info and parts together.
Last on the list, Throttle Body gasket. Here i got sidetracked to CIA's and remembered how the look/install of the K&N setup is bothering me. The intake coupler never looked right and the air intake tube was rubbing on the fan shroud.
So, i went on the mission (finally) with the multi tool to cut the fan shroud some and take measurements for new intake couplers. :chair:

Initial order is canceled.!

th_IMG_4430.gif

th_IMG_4429.gif

owl_93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did nothing to mine today except dial in my correct speed on my Scangauge with my 33" tires (+7% if anyone is curious on Speed adjustment in advanced settings) but helped my buddy on his 05 Yukon -

He kept having soaked front passenger floorboard and we easily found the culprit, it was a piece under the wiper cowl, the seal had given out on the access panel to the fresh air intake area, if anyone is having this water problem it can be a myriad of reasons but in this case this is what it was - just resealed it - good to go now

From inside the cab near floor board looking up:
image_24.jpg

image_28.jpg

New WEATHER STRIP for the heck of it
image_27.jpg

THIS IS WHERE WATER WAS GETTING BY - This sits directly over the screened fresh air intake, leading water straight to you box and into your floor board

image_30.jpg
Good to know on speedometer adjustment. Every time I get pulled over, cops always ask if I know how fast I was going then kick my tires and ask me if I have aftermarket tires on.

No shit. Have you ever seen a stock SUV running 33" mud tires with a lift? I play dumb and say "officer I thought I was within the limit based on my speedometer" and my ******** game is strong.

They always say "well you have AAA so you can get it recalibrated for free" and that "I need to do that." So maybe, if I'm extra bored, I will.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk for Android

Coatwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know on speedometer adjustment. Every time I get pulled over, cops always ask if I know how fast I was going then kick my tires and ask me if I have aftermarket tires on.

No shit. Have you ever seen a stock SUV running 33" mud tires with a lift? I play dumb and say "officer I thought I was within the limit based on my speedometer" and my ******** game is strong.

They always say "well you have AAA so you can get it recalibrated for free" and that "I need to do that." So maybe, if I'm extra bored, I will.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via Tapatalk for Android

Lol I know what you mean! I knew it was off and I calibrated it at 60-65. I love having scangsuge 2, used one on several vehicles. I may adjust/calibrate my actual speedo but for now I know I'm 4 - 5 mph difference on my speedo. Speedo says 60mph im actually doing nearly 65mph. I look at my scangsuge more anyway with my realtime mpg/temps/speed/ rpm's etc

Your speedo should be pretty close to correct til you hit 50mph and over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo