wire harness for 02

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDawg99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the 02 yukon denali and i want to install an aftermarket stereo..I have the onstar and the Bose radio System...Can you let me know which wire harness i will need to buy so i can keep my onstar just in case i ever decide to activate it..i am not sure if it has the XM radio on there..

Mattjr79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if im not mistaken you need the GMOS-04 GM Class II Data Bus Interface, i had to order one for my 03....
I would think its the same...i would search cruthfield then buy cheaper somewhere else

tann808

Reaction score
you can get a Axxess GMOS-100, which is a all-in-one GM 2002 and up module, which allows you to retain the door chime, on-star and steering wheel controls.

FYI, if you are replacing a BOSE system head unit with an aftermarket unit, I'm pretty sure you'll have to upgrade your speakers, most BOSE systems (Yukon/Tahoe) uses 1-1.5 ohm speakers and most aftermarket head units are 4 ohm.