wheel help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggris79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a black 07 tahoe should i go all black or black and chrome or chrome and are 24s a good size to use if im pulling a boat sometimes and where is a good place to get wheels and tires

BIGJAY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a black 07 tahoe should i go all black or black and chrome or chrome and are 24s a good size to use if im pulling a boat sometimes and where is a good place to get wheels and tires

It depends on your personality,you wont go wrong either way.Chrome is alot more flashier,I feel black on black is more laid back look but luxorious.If your gonna be doing alot of pulling id recommend 22''s.Though ive pulled a uhaul car carrier with a 77 malibu classic w/26'' w/o any problems.But hit a man hole in NY last winter and broke a rim and bent another.I vowed not to ever put anything bigger than a 22'' on my truck again,which is what have on my 07 tahoe now.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Buy my 26s Rob haha. They are gonna run you less than new 24s will.
I say run any ize your heart desire feels, if you run one that is smaller than what you really want you will regret it.
Also if the roads around you are bad, I would keep the 20s, but if they are good like they are in North DFW, 26s all day.

JMORENOII

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Buy my 26s Rob haha. They are gonna run you less than new 24s will.
I say run any ize your heart desire feels, if you run one that is smaller than what you really want you will regret it.
Also if the roads around you are bad, I would keep the 20s, but if they are good like they are in North DFW, 26s all day.

Info on the 26's please?