Want new interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05lifted2wd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this, this is only my 2nd post here. I want new interior in my 05 Tahoe. I have the fold up center console and bench seat but I want something different and leather. I want black leather really, but I would like to put newer model interior in it, like a 2008 Tahoe interior. Does anybody know if that's possible?

nate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i've been wondering the same thing, ill keep a eye out for you.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could swap in NNBS seats, but there will be some issues with the swap you will need to work out. For one, our seats in NBS trucks/suv's have the seat belts built into the seat. Where as the NNBS trucks/suv's have the belts bolted onto the B-pillers.

To run your electrical controls for the seats, your going to need to figure out how to make it look factory. Sure you can just run some power and ground wires, but that will look ****** IMO.

IMO, I'd find myself NBS leather seats/center consul and make it work. Running connections will be easier, and it will look like your truck was packaged with leather seats instead of swapped in. Plus, I find the NBS seats more comfortable for me than the NNBS seats

surferrepoman

Reaction score
I have wanted to do this also in my 2001 Denali. I have a seen a guy on here put NNBS seats in a NBS, the fronts looked good, but the second row did not fit right and the seat was almost hitting the ceiling! I think it would be easy to just weld in a bracket to the B pillar for the seat belt, mod the B pillar cover so it looks factory, electrical could be done, would just take some time. I don't think you could get everything to work because of the computer systems are different. If you try it, keep us informed, my seats are worn out and I would like to do something this winter.

PS, I like the feel of the NNBS seats better than mine! just my opinion.

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nbs new body style 2000-2006

nnbs new new body style 07 and up

and the rears sit way to high up imo to ever want to do this

and isnt the controls for nnbs on the seat itself?

me and my bro swapped h3 seats into his colorado and just ran power to the seat for the heat and everythihng

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so when they switch bodys again it'll be nnnbs. it'll be a little silly don't you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
03yukonxldenali

Latest posts