Trading in my beautiful 2021 Denali for Mercedes Benz GLE 450

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’ll Love the 9G-Tronic transmission, shifts as fast/crisp like a sports car. 75000Miles later ours still drives like new. 1300RPM @ 70MPH. just did the transmission service on ours, bit of an ordeal but got it done.
We have the 9g also and its fantastic. Always in the right gear. 62k and we did the service recently. Ours is like a new truck at 62K, very different quality, but they have issues too. We havent had one issue in 62K! Having a hard time wrapping my head around 85k for a GM product that has this many issues...and I am a huge Gm fanboy. The Babymax sierra has been pretty flawless have to say.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have the 9g also and its fantastic. Always in the right gear. 62k and we did the service recently. Ours is like a new truck at 62K, very different quality, but they have issues too. We havent had one issue in 62K! Having a hard time wrapping my head around 85k for a GM product that has this many issues...and I am a huge Gm fanboy. The Babymax sierra has been pretty flawless have to say.
Don't worry too much for every person that has issues there are thousands that don't. And that is true with every brand. It really is just luck sometimes. My wife has had 4 generations of range Rovers and never an issue. But go onto the forums and it's a different animal. On the flip side there are people who think toyotas are unreliable based on their specific experiences.

The mantra is whatever it is you have to like it otherwise anything will be a step too far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins

Latest posts