Toyo AT3 Road Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djnice

Reaction score
Yeah I am learning that along the way here. Aside from the sales experience, they sent the tires with the wrong TPMS sensors and it has been an absolute battle getting them to help swap them out. I've spent at least 8-10 hours over multiple days driving to different tire shops to see if they can re-program them to the right Mhz and of course no one knows how to do it or they don't have the equipment to do it. After having to send multiple shop statements to OS stating they are not able to be programmed I am now waiting for a Promissory Note that I have to sign to get them to send me the right stuff. I'll then have to go back to the tire shop to have them installed and then submit receipts to recoup all the install costs. Moral of the story, just go to a Discount Tire, Tires Plus, etc and order through them. I won't buy from them again just because if you have an issue you have to jump through hoops to get it fixed.

With regard to these tires, I will probably just keep them. The more I drive they seem to have gotten a tad quieter as they break in. They are still loud but I don't think I am going to mess with replacing them. Will just run them for a little while to see if I can get used to it.

Yup, sounds like a similar situation. I ordered a set of 22"x10" Viper SRT10 Reps with a set of Nittos from them. They sent me a bad set of tires that could not be balanced, but were "balanced" when they left the CO warehouse. Multiple trips to a large national tire retailer (DT) that just does tires at their shops... Their tire technician said, "whoever balanced these tires to these wheels was blind, they knowingly sent you a bad set of tires. Whoever did this job was literally negligent. There is noway that these tires can be balanced, they're bad" DT can be pushy, but they let me into their bay and let me watch them balance and take photographs of the process. I didn't get anywhere with CO until I threatened with BBB and a lawyer.

Thanks for bring up this issue with CO. Shoot, I was hoping to have them send a set of wheels and tires mounted and balanced, but I guess I need to look at other options. They are the only ones that have everything in stock that I want, but maybe they don't really. Discount tire doesn't have the offset I want, tire rack is on back order, etc. Are there any good options online?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne