TOTM for FEB'11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Can I nominate NathanJax? That Esky looks great. Nice and clean, lots of mods.

Attachments

• DFront.jpg
    DFront.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sure and i second it. always been a clean looking ride imo.. hopefully he will chime in if its being disasembled though.. i think he is parting it out..

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

i 2nd ffmikeyd that a pretty clean obs

YEAAAAA nothing like a sexy obs.. and its on a 10 natural.. shittt.. even my 10 was a 7+3.. that thing is SICK.. go ahead and block it for 13!!!! you wont do it... lol

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
For sure and i second it. always been a clean looking ride imo.. hopefully he will chime in if its being disasembled though.. i think he is parting it out..

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

YEAAAAA nothing like a sexy obs.. and its on a 10 natural.. shittt.. even my 10 was a 7+3.. that thing is SICK.. go ahead and block it for 13!!!! you wont do it... lol

Thanks Josh, Here are some more Pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I always tease him to turn up the keys and add some blocks. I have a set of 3" laying around and he just keeps laughing at me saying isn't it tall enough!! :laughing1:

I dont have pics of the system but it has a pioneer 8" DVD flip up deck, 850W alpine amp and 2 12" Cerwin Vega Comps.

Last edited:

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
not sure who has won in the past ones... and I would also like to say that one thing TYF is really lacking is a dedicated photo album section...

I would like to second TWO rides..

lowered on them thangs.... FTW

JerseyJonny.... FTW

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
dunno if you can nominate 2 people but i just saw this truck and its sick

garcia2002

picture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics