Thinking about new lighting...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Okay....

How about this set?

HLX-2207PS+BPL+CNL-AS.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-9...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Those are not even real projectors. Avoid at all costs, They look cool, but wont give you the projector beam throw off, Just the look.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, avoid all those "projector" headlights.

I would just go with TYC headlights and parking lights and call it a day.

Sport99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your tail lights are a great choice.

I'd rethink your front end lighting choice. Haks has given you some good advice, avoid any eBay projector at all costs! Their lighting output is pure crap. Even if you use HID bulbs, they do not spread light evenly, and often have a narrow projection path.

I just upgraded my front end lighting. If you want a set of headlights that are going to last, get real GLASS headlights like I did. These eBay headlights tend to haze up after a few years, glass wont. I purchased the clear glass housings, using the traditional 9006/5 bulbs and they are great.

Your bumper lights look cool, but if you want the bulbs to seem brighter get a smoked or black housing that has a reflective backing behind the bulb. If you get a housing that is completely black with out a reflective portion, your bulbs will seem dimmer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076