The bumper for me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
THere's alot of them for that model year.....just go to their website and you may find it there. Keep in mind he has an HD hood too!

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were gonna rob a bank I'd want this dude as my wheelman.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
with the ammount of scrilla this guy is dropping into his rig ever 6 months... i think he IS robbing banks

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
kinda reckless in some parts, especially the blowing through city streets. sure I clipped 120 in my denali today but I was far away from any traffic and the street was nice and dry. I won't ever try pushing a torsion bar 5000lb truck like that, my intelligence refutes the option. Go do that shit on a track and away from people's kids and shit, srsly.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
kinda reckless in some parts, especially the blowing through city streets. sure I clipped 120 in my denali today but I was far away from any traffic and the street was nice and dry. I won't ever try pushing a torsion bar 5000lb truck like that, my intelligence refutes the option. Go do that shit on a track and away from people's kids and shit, srsly.

Agreed...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217