Tahoe LT - DIESEL - Satin Steel - North Carolina at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

terptahoe

Reaction score
Hi all - figured I would pass this find along. In an attempt to find a diesel Yukon or Tahoe on the way to a dealer that wasn't already pre-sold i happened to stumble upon a gem that wasnt pre-sold and that happened to be going to a dealer that is willing to part with it at sticker price.

I unfortunately am going to pass on this to hold out for a Yukon but if you are in the market for this... let me know and i can PM you the info of the tahoe, dealer, and salesperson.

Parrothead87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all - figured I would pass this find along. In an attempt to find a diesel Yukon or Tahoe on the way to a dealer that wasn't already pre-sold i happened to stumble upon a gem that wasnt pre-sold and that happened to be going to a dealer that is willing to part with it at sticker price.

I unfortunately am going to pass on this to hold out for a Yukon but if you are in the market for this... let me know and i can PM you the info of the tahoe, dealer, and salesperson.
Please let me know if this is still an option. I was going to order one tomorrow….

Thanks, Ben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts