Swap AT4 Bench For Buckets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2023XLAT4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has there been any succes swapping out benches to captain seats (or the other way around)?

Bmeenan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve seen a few people do this and seems easy. I have captains chairs and I am looking to swap for a bench

wyldvodka

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, its not hard. I did the captains to bench. I had to settle for a base trim bench and I am still looking for an AT4 bench to trade for my captains chairs if anyone's interested...

Swifty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a black denali bench looking for captains chairs

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, its not hard. I did the captains to bench. I had to settle for a base trim bench and I am still looking for an AT4 bench to trade for my captains chairs if anyone's interested...
I am assuming all the threaded holes may not be exposed, but would be under the carpeting ? Going from Bench to captain chairs. (vise versa)

wyldvodka

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am assuming all the threaded holes may not be exposed, but would be under the carpeting ? Going from Bench to captain chairs. (vise versa)
Yeah, you have to cut the carpet for the seat rails to sit on metal. Also the plastic trim that covers the seat rails is different all around so source that with the seat if you can. You will end up with some ugly looking carpet. Eventually I will want to replace mine, but thats a BIG job.

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to cut the carpet for the seat rails to sit on metal. Also the plastic trim that covers the seat rails is different all around so source that with the seat if you can. You will end up with some ugly looking carpet. Eventually I will want to replace mine, but thats a BIG job.
Nothing that some good floor mats can't hide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660