Steelies on a Z71?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Townsend

Reaction score
Looking for opinions or photos of steel wheels on a Z71 Tahoe? For example, below is a set for sale for about $80 locally. I think it would give a cool, military/cop look on my 04 black Z71, for next to nothing...what do ya'll think?

Attachments

• Captudsre.JPG
    Captudsre.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 31

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
If that's what your looking for then go for it. Some guys rocking then here. Imo they are too base model looking..

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah then put on a lift and put some mickey thompson classics on them

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

or if you get alotta snow you mite wanna throw some super swampers on them

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I love steelies. Rock a set of 18's myself now and again. My wife likes the look of them better then the $3k Intro billets!! Simple, decent weight for steel wheel and give the cop look. People don't use em cause there "plain", stock and cheap looking. To me they're an old school look that's cool that most don't use. IMO they look better then the half these stock "real" rims. But that's me.

OP
OP
Townsend

Townsend

Reaction score
I love steelies. Rock a set of 18's myself now and again. My wife likes the look of them better then the $3k Intro billets!! Simple, decent weight for steel wheel and give the cop look. People don't use em cause there "plain", stock and cheap looking. To me they're an old school look that's cool that most don't use. IMO they look better then the half these stock "real" rims. But that's me.

Any photos with them on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Not a Z71 mind you. From a few months ago.
20130323_115603_zps512943d4.jpg20130323_115531_zpsb2d3c5fe.jpg
Would still like to get the center caps to tie it together better. But funny how some people react to me when I drive. White ride gets the popo reaction.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019