Show'em Off: Headlight Housings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
What are you guys running? Show them off here, and make sure to include the make, model, cost, and what kind of bulbs your running:

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Hey dylan that is what i have in my hoe they work good with the hid lights i havent had anyone flick there highs at me yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Hey dylan that is what i have in my hoe they work good with the hid lights i havent had anyone flick there highs at me yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

I have once. Once!

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Sweet, I just bought some used from amazon for $32. I hope they aren't broken. :Big Laugh:

How do you like the HIDs in these housings? A lot of glare for other drivers or no? I don't want to be that guy blinding everyone. I hate that guy. :Big Laugh:

SANY0154.gif

NOVAhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had some ebay ones in mine but i went back to stock cause i have hids and i hate how those type of reflectors show in the beam, there was like little arrows in the light output, so i bought all new oem ones and they are great, also could be the hids im using, i ordered a pair of ddm hids the other day

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Repping the old school TYCs with the built in HIDs.
33w 3500k i believe.. then tyc parking lamps

There not available anymore (hence oldschool) but i haven't had one person flash their lights at me or any trouble with the polica. Great lights, haven't leaked on me or anything..