sad night just got my DD stereo stolen.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I hope someone breaks into my truck when Blue is in the back, someone will get they ass chomped by 240 ft lbs of shepherd tooth. Would almost be worth the window seeing some poor bastard shit himself. You should get a rotty or something.

OP
OP
R

rigo_jones

going against
Reaction score
Send them to my place in the Springs to jack my shit. Watch me light them up with 32 rounds of .223, 28 rounds of 9mm and 7 shells of buckshot. I could use some blowing off steam in the way of using the "Make my Day" law.

-E
i wouldnt kill some one just for a stereo and a window. but it really pisses me off and think how i can get back at them 200x worse.

this ***** is selling it for $250 my girl got it for $160 from ebay brand new.
its this one my GF gave it to me as a present.
1091-03.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I hope someone breaks into my truck when Blue is in the back, someone will get they ass chomped by 240 ft lbs of shepherd tooth. Would almost be worth the window seeing some poor bastard shit himself. You should get a rotty or something.

i had 2 pits but my sister took them to her house and never brought them back.
this was about 1 1/2 year ago! they are huge now.
HPIM1650.jpg
HPIM1631.jpg
HPIM1650.jpg

Last edited:

COTahoeLS

Reaction score
That's not the point... the point is...

My Hoe is in the garage... If they have the balls to step over the threshold of the garage door... They're going to find out what that law does... I hate ******* thieves.

OP
OP
R

rigo_jones

going against
Reaction score
I just thought of this as I was reading your story and it seems like somethin you would see on TV and this might be totally ridiculous cuz Ive never had to deal with cops for anything really BUT you could call it in and say, "There is a guy in my neighborhood stealing and selling stereo equipment. Ive got the feeling he wants to steal mine cuz a friend of a friend said he was talkin about stealing a system that sounded PARTICULARLY like mine. Also the guy came up to me as I was workin on a friends car and offered me stolen goods (which I declined) then gave me his number and said he was going to steal some more stuff that night. I can set up a meeting with him where ever. Ill tell you where it is and you guys can go in and bust him? Also Im almost certain they carry guns. Whadda ya say?"

and since you dont actually have a stereo to steal at the time, just throw some random shit in there for cheap.... maybe the stock head unit. and this may be more bad karma on top of everything which would prolly just come back to bite you in the ass again but I just felt like puttin this out there.

i wish but cops here in aurora are fuckn A holes.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
if you are ready to deal with the cocesquences, then take to them hard. but is it really worth it for a lowsy 160 bucks. you should check your cousin out. in crime there is no loyalty specialty at that low level. i know it sucks to have youre stuff stolen, but like it was said you got caught slipping. if i was you call the cops, thst your safest way to get something done.

OP
OP
R

rigo_jones

going against
Reaction score
if you are ready to deal with the cocesquences, then take to them hard. but is it really worth it for a lowsy 160 bucks. you should check your cousin out. in crime there is no loyalty specialty at that low level. i know it sucks to have youre stuff stolen, but like it was said you got caught slipping. if i was you call the cops, thst your safest way to get something done.

yeah i did the police report online early this morning. ive seen about 2 police cruisers going around the block.

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad to hear you did the right thing, not "pop a slug in those thieves" as seems to be the most common suggestion here... they may link back to you and you may get taken down for possession of stolen goods on those TV's, but you did the right thing.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude sorry to hear that ********! I had it happen to me some few months back, I had only been home maybe 20mins my remote started going off and I knew something was wrong ran out to hear those bitches running through the woods they never got shit cuz I was out there so fast they didn't stand a chance to get anything! Anyways I and we know how you feel it ******! Are you or did go and it back or just gonna let the cops handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowCountryTim