remove and sell rear media?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2023 Yukon Denali. It came with the rear media, which I do not want, and it will probably never get used. Is there a market for these 2 screens if I were to remove them? The videos on line make the removal look pretty straightforward.

Silverado4x4

Reaction score
If you dont want them just take them off and put them in the house somewhere as if you would ever sell the Denali there going to want to know where they are at. Could loose a sale or loose
money cause there not with the vehicle.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^this, and also be aware sometimes when things are unplugged the bcm will not go to sleep like it should and will drain the battery.
there was just an announcement made that when the 3rd row power fold seats are unplugged it causes a battery brain because of the bcm looking for a signal

Silverado4x4

Reaction score
That also what Doubleleive said the bcm could be looking for them cause they are not connected and using power trying to connect = dead battery.

PRmercado

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need a media rear screen are you willing to sell one to me. Thanks Carlos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar