Remeber when your dog ???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 2 good ones! Lets hear them. Gotta be in a GM.
I remember in my 93 454 burb when bella my dog was a puppy and ripped every seat, belt ,visor ,everything she chewed or ripped up. She Almost died there! Joking!!
I remember in my 93 454 burb when bella was tied to the burb bumper. She was just chilling under the burb outta duh sun. NOPE! ass was chewing up the 4x4 actuator and i didnt know till i phucking needed it!!! Axles deep on the river. My 93
20180814_213840.png

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 2 good ones! Lets hear them. Gotta be in a GM.
I remember in my 93 454 burb when bella my dog was a puppy and ripped every seat, belt ,visor ,everything she chewed or ripped up. She Almost died there! Joking!!
I remember in my 93 454 burb when bella was tied to the burb bumper. She was just chilling under the burb outta duh sun. NOPE! ass was chewing up the 4x4 actuator and i didnt know till i phucking needed it!!! Axles deep on the river. My 93
View attachment 205302

We're still experiencing a dog like that. Redtick Coonhound pup has destroyed almost as much private property as our three children combined! Most expensive dog ever. But boy can she hunt and she's finally maturing and settling down. My Redbone Coonhound gets car sick and has thrown up in our GM Pontiacs numerous times. He's a saint though. A man couldn't ask for a more loyal, willing to please companion who knows what you want him to do. He guards the homestead and protects my wife and children from evil. And boy does he have a nose for evil!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
We have a French Bdog that walked over to the passenger side window, key on, motor on, 95* day, locked door and mocked me. It was at the ice rink with kids so another dad drove me back to our house 15 miles away.

As soon as we left the dog stepped on the the window down button and wanted to jump out into traffic. I expected this and had one of the kids watching while we were gone. Unlike our English Bdog the French one has lizardidis and incapable of controlling her body for pursuit of anything lizard like.

fbba5e5af58c86f01f4d3b207bec9be6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My ‘01 hoe was a few mths old and our 115 lb rottie decided she wanted to get to the dog that was being walked while i was at a light... the entire passenger side plastic lower panel that covers the rear a/c and window trim broke.... i took it dealer that I didn’t buy it from and played stupid (easy for me....;)) and they replaced it under warranty.....lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium