Rear view camera mirror add on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if the rear camera mirror can be added to a Denali?

IMG_1131.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fixed my post maybe it was confusing and worded wrong, Denali does not come standard with rear camera mirror. It comes with the super cruise package and it’s about a $4000 add on. I found this video

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
I fixed my post maybe it was confusing and worded wrong, Denali does not come standard with rear camera mirror. It comes with the super cruise package and it’s about a $4000 add on. I found this video
I thought you meant a back up camera in general, I didn't pick up on the first skim through that you wanted the rear-view added. I have no idea, but hopefully someone does! Good luck.

Last edited:

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can. I have seen it done on camaros. It's not s cheap modification

OP
OP
Banks22

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can. I have seen it done on camaros. It's not s cheap modification

Wow yea that is not cheap, kind of ****** me off the rear view mirror camera is standard on high country but not Denali

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can, I did it to myself on my Denali. Here is a post about it.
This requires 4 parts. Mirror with screen inside and TV cable included. Separately, a block with two cameras, which is placed instead of a rear view camera on the tailgate. And I hung some more ferite filters because I had interference, but this is optional. In fact, the installation itself is not difficult. Everything is plugged in there. But you also need to take the water outlet from the rear window washer, and bring it to the block with two cameras, because there is a camera washer.
I bought this on ebay. The mirror cost about $500 or $600, the camera unit about $120.

Last edited:

djsassan

Reaction score
My solution, I just ordered a rearview mirror mounted dash cam with a rear camera. $120 and done.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
My solution, I just ordered a rearview mirror mounted dash cam with a rear camera. $120 and done.
Which one did you buy? I have the rexing M2, It's a little bulky but love that fact that I can now see who is on my blind spots.

Rexing M2 Smart BSD ADAS Dual Mirror Dash Cam 1080p (Front+Rear) with GPS

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Rostra. OEm fit and finish. I added the heated seat kit to my Avy. I'm thinking of upgrading the mirror on my Burb to something better as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts