Range AFM Disabling device?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RossM

Reaction score
Anyone use the range devise to turn off the AFM? Results?
Thanks

Frasier

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine worked like a champ. I recently had an in-person BB tune done so don't need it anymore. If you have any interest in purchasing it shoot me a PM.

mdhawk

Reaction score
How does the range device work? I had a BB tune but decided to keep the AFM on. Now I wish I would have had it disabled.

NVNJ

Reaction score
How does the range device work? I had a BB tune but decided to keep the AFM on. Now I wish I would have had it disabled.

Plug it in. That's all. Connect to the port right under the dash. Literally about 3 seconds is all it takes. Say goodbye to the AFM.

fatboyracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had issues with mine setting off a transmission light went to the dealer they reset the computer, no issues found.

Talked to the guy at range he said it had been a issue with a few but not many people, he said he thought it was a fluke. Went on to say if I plug it back in and have another issues they would give me a refund.

Needless to say they gave me a refund about a week later, they where very nice about it.

I have a programmer now and have no issues

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
I was looking at the Range when I was having AFM issues. It's a good product but it just does the one thing. For a little more I went with the Superchips Flashpaq. It will disable AFM, load different tunes, etc. Free updates and excellent customer service as well. I ordered mine through Autozone's website when they had a 20% off promo. That's worth considering.

Sarge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bully Dog GT.. afm off 93 tune. Paid $150 so couldn't pass it up. AFM off i get better mpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts