Radio head not activating camera screen when shift in reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe_Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
07 Denali - The radio does not go to camera screen when shift into reverse. I have confirmation that backup lights are working. Recommendations appreciated!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07 Denali - The radio does not go to camera screen when shift into reverse. I have confirmation that backup lights are working. Recommendations appreciated!
Maybe someone will come along who has experienced this in the past. One really needs a Tech-2 or equivalent to work on these things. Welcome to the forum by the way. Do you also have a Tahoe?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Knowledgeable folks on this Forum will chime in with their thoughts and perspectives.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you really need a tech2 to diagnose but without that I would check the wiring harness that goes from the body into the rear hatch, see if any of the wires are broken or chaffed, it is top dead center when you open the rear hatch covered with a rubber boot, sometimes that boot comes loose and the wires get all messed up or it just gets all worn out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442