Pioneer Avic z130bt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OMG its Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this is the newest and bestest model out now... Supposedly cheaper than the z120. Does anyone have it? I've found a place that's an offical pioneer dealer that I can get it for $999.
I'll obviously need the steering wheel control module (i'll have to check the number on that) and the IPOD wires.. I also want a good backup camera. Is the $300 camera worth it over say the $50 camera?
I'm totaly new to this guys and i'll be using that good ole search feature shortly... Just wanted everyone to know about the newest model out which is supposed to fix the bluetooth problem that the previous years had among other things such as HD.
Anyone know of a reputable place to get it for cheap? any forum vendors?
I'll buy this week.

Thanks

gibsonm21

Reaction score
Hey,

The 130bt is a great HU, but its mainly just a software upgrade over the z110bt, but for the price i'd grab it. As far as the camera, You generally get what you pay for, but you can definitely get a good quality camera for 150 - 200 bux. I bought an Alpine rear camera for 180 and I was able to get it to fit in the stock camera frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse