Oh Happy Day!!! ...2022 Yukon AT4 (Redwood Metallic) arrival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s all a matter of preference lol. Some people like it and some people hate it.

People may want an off-road Tahoe or Yukon but don’t like that design.

The sales numbers will ultimately speak for themselves and if that trim isn’t selling they’ll maybe change it if that same feedback is widely provided. If it sells just as they anticipate they’ll leave it.
Ditto

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulation, very nice color and not like every other car on the road, white, black, silver, or gray. (mine is white)

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received a lot of head turning and pointing today after driving it around locally... I gave her her first bath today, and did as much detailing as I could stand. I also bought a lot of cleaning supplies too, so I'll be ready for the next round. What I really need is a good quality duster to reach those hard-to-get places like the rear roof and center hood area near the cowl.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received a lot of head turning and pointing today after driving it around locally... I gave her her first bath today, and did as much detailing as I could stand. I also bought a lot of cleaning supplies too, so I'll be ready for the next round. What I really need is a good quality duster to reach those hard-to-get places like the rear roof and center hood area near the cowl.
Put some pics up if her all shined up…that dirty transport pic didn’t do her justice, I’m sure.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The salesman and manager in Mississippi was expecting me to fly down there to get the vehicle, but I explained there was this thing called FedEx whereby you can mail the documents and have me sign them in front of a notary public... Kidding, just kidding. I didn't explain that to them, but they did actually think I'd fly there to get it and drive home.
You missed out on a fun road tripping experience. Course, not everyone has the time or inclination but we enjoy them. Congratulations on the new ride, color is awesome IMO.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t you just get it yesterday lol?
I did... but after travelling 1900 miles, it desperately needed a wash. It was covered in the kind of dirt like pollen dust, or the kind that blankets your vehicle after someone nearby is using a leaf blower and kicks up dirt. I may tint the taillights, side markers, and rear bumper reflectors next...

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You missed out on a fun road tripping experience. Course, not everyone has the time or inclination but we enjoy them. Congratulations on the new ride, color is awesome IMO.
That would have been too much of a drive for me. I just came back from a vacation at the Grand Canyon in January, so it'll be a hard sell to convince my boss to let me take off again for another week so soon.