Oh boy (part 2) ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thing is gorgeous. Pretty spot on to what I'd build and price one to, congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Oh damn!! doesn't it have Brembo's on it now? I think you should have gotten RSV one. A guy that comes to our local cars and coffee just got the blue one and my god does that thing sound sick.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh damn!! doesn't it have Brembo's on it now? I think you should have gotten RSV one. A guy that comes to our local cars and coffee just got the blue one and my god does that thing sound sick.

Yes it has OEM Brembos now, but they are black in the front and unpainted in the rear. So the red ones are a direct swap, except that I had the lettering on the front ones custom painted black (came painted white) to match the truck.

$_12.JPG

The SVR engine is the same as mine and I've thought about upgrading to the tune and exhaust. However I have the Vette for that and I'd rather keep my dd quiet and puttering along with only 510HP. Plus the full size is a more elegant ride than the Sport, so having that exhaust doesn't really work.

I love the SVR though, if they make a full size SWB version I'll be all over it.

Last edited:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yeah I just like the front end and the color of that SVR. Plus the quad exhaust and F-Type exhaust note. Reason I asked about your calipers, I was just wondering why not get them painted but I guess this will be a quicker turn around.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reason I asked about your calipers, I was just wondering why not get them painted but I guess this will be a quicker turn around.

Oh I see ... I didn't want the truck out of commission for days while they took them off and had them painted, plus there's no local shop that I trust enough to get the lettering right, and as you know I like to be be able to put things back to stock.

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally done ...

Original:

$_12.jpg

Custom Painted: