OBS Tahoe Parts (lights, seats, bumper, etc.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
leather seat is out of a 4door. (if it was out of a 2 it would be in my hoe)

the other seats are all out of a 2 door.

TORONTO 95 GT

Reaction score
I am interested in the front seats but the pics are not coming up for me. New to the site as well. I would be interested if they are what I need and I can get shipping for a reasonable price. Can you send me a PM with a email addy?

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'll have to fix the picture links tomorrow when i have some free time, they are just stock seats out of a 96 2 door, gray cloth, power driver manual passenger.

what address are you looking to have the shipped to? they can't be shipped ups or fed-ex. have to be an LTL truck freight load.

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oo well, can't say i know of any freight carries right off hand that ship US to canada (never shipped up there before) and i can rightfully assume shipping will be a little rediculous. i can try to get the weight of them if you'd like and wrap them up on a pallet, but you'll have to find a carrier who's willing to do it and set it up.

having my bumper shipped from florida to indiana was $200.

TORONTO 95 GT

Reaction score
could you fix the picture links or send them to me? As I am new to what swaps GM to Chev or vise versas, I would like to confirm that these seats are what I want and need. email anthony.issa at sympatico.ca

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anthony- Pictures fixed, can get some better pics of the seat tomorrow, had some other things come up and ran out of time today.

Matt- i'll grab the measurements off of it tomorrow and figure out shipping. shouldn't be to much unless it falls in the "oversize" catagory. finding a box for it may be a PITA haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts