OBS smoked tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
looking for a nice pair of smoked tail lights and corners too let me know your price. thanks

Reaction score
I have the OEM set that i pulled off of my Limited a few years back that I had smoked out by my local painter using a candy black paint. Shot me a Pm on what you are looking to spend. Also where are you located.......I look around, but I may even have the corners as well.

OP
OP
Twenty4s

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
just got a set today thanks, but do you have any pictures?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I have the OEM set that i pulled off of my Limited a few years back that I had smoked out by my local painter using a candy black paint. Shot me a Pm on what you are looking to spend. Also where are you located.......I look around, but I may even have the corners as well.

yea lets see some pics. id be interested

Reaction score
yea lets see some pics. id be interested

I do not have pics of them on the tahoe, and would have to dig them out of the back of the garage. I seen them the last time I was cleaning....this was before I bought my 2007 and was actually looking for another 2000 Limited....but I could not find one semi local(within reasonable driving distance) did not look OEM without mods, or have a nasty interior. Ill try to pull them out next weekend and get some pics. Might I add please DO NOT upgrade wheels IMHO the Tahoe 16" are some of the best looking non chrome wheels that have ever cam stock on a chevy....in the same group as the 96SS Impala wheels.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I do not have pics of them on the tahoe, and would have to dig them out of the back of the garage. I seen them the last time I was cleaning....this was before I bought my 2007 and was actually looking for another 2000 Limited....but I could not find one semi local(within reasonable driving distance) did not look OEM without mods, or have a nasty interior. Ill try to pull them out next weekend and get some pics. Might I add please DO NOT upgrade wheels IMHO the Tahoe 16" are some of the best looking non chrome wheels that have ever cam stock on a chevy....in the same group as the 96SS Impala wheels.

Ahh i gotcha i gotcha. Well yea, if you slip across them, please put some pics up. I have about 5 different sets of the OEM styles, but all of them have something wrong with them and i cant even put 1 set together lol.. Im not a bigggg fan of the ones i have now, but im thinking of smoking them even more then they are..

Reaction score
Ahh i gotcha i gotcha. Well yea, if you slip across them, please put some pics up. I have about 5 different sets of the OEM styles, but all of them have something wrong with them and i cant even put 1 set together lol.. Im not a bigggg fan of the ones i have now, but im thinking of smoking them even more then they are..

So are you wanting the smoked ones(OEM plus sprayed) or are you wanting OEM red?

Reaction score
Ill try to locate them this up coming weekend....It will be a project in itself which will result in at least half of my garage being pulled out into my driveway, but it will give me a good excuse to clean it up a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz