No-drill front plate mounts 21/22?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PsyZek

Reaction score
Has anyone found an option, universal or otherwise?

I used a universal from Rennline on my Evolution X when it was new and a model-specific for my VW.
I was hoping to find "something" for the SLT Yukon when it arrives. Something that doesn't involve zip ties.

I know with trucks we have hooks, not threaded holes, but something like this:

Probably a shot in the dark but thanks.

jorgetoro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if it was just ny production lot but my front LP mounting bracket was riveted on. I know because my ClearBra installer mentioned that he couldn’t get that one area due to not having a rivet remover. Normally he removes the bracket to get the C/B in behind the plate.

Ragogli

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Still searching for the correct removable front license plate bracket. I don’t want to drill holes in my 2022 Tahoe bumper.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Salvuchie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone found an option, universal or otherwise?

I used a universal from Rennline on my Evolution X when it was new and a model-specific for my VW.
I was hoping to find "something" for the SLT Yukon when it arrives. Something that doesn't involve zip ties.

I know with trucks we have hooks, not threaded holes, but something like this:

Probably a shot in the dark but thanks.
What’d you end up doing with the 21 SLT front mount?? Not sure if the sly mount will fit SLT other than Denali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz