Newb from NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats goin on all? I live in that little hell hole we like to call Long Island. New to the forums and new to trucks in general. Been on the hunt for an 02-04 Z71 Hoe so I can finally stop beatin the heck outta my 2002 Z28. I cant wait!!! Have some plans already forming for the truck. Since my Z28 is getting a new motor over the winter the truck will have the pleasure of my LS1.

The Toy List!!!

Performance: Small cam (Vinci "Trucker") and a Corsa catback. Maybe a set of headers and dart 205's (I have the heads layin around).

Exterior: Goodmark cowl hood and maybe an SS front bumper. Prob rims eventually too.

Suspension: Havent really desided but I think Maxx got me feeling good about keys and spring spacers.

I cant wait... A well deserved rest for my Z28 and a new truck to play with lol.

Here is the Z28..

Before paint
hood 003b.jpg

Current (waiting on the hood to be painted)
DSCF0335b.JPG

DSCF0333b.JPG

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome my man, look forward to hearing what you can help bring to the forums ;-)

BOSS

OP
OP
HMFDZ28

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Boss... I accually went to School for General Motors and Hating being a line tech. So now I install and repair motorola two ways radios as well as emergency lighting. Fire Trucks and Police are are more relaxing lol.

OP
OP
HMFDZ28

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the main difference in the '03+???? More so the interior and things of that nature?

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
03 they added XM Radio, DVD w/sunroof, Better looking dash, Bose speakers, 120 speedo, and 2nd row Capts weren't available in the Hoe/Kon until then if i remember correctly.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Welcome and good luck finding the hoe/yukon you want. I'd also say get an 03+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melsayed