New Yukon tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know! The Tahoe Premier comes with it, but not on SLT....
That's exactly why I went with the tahoe premier...costs about about 10k less than the Denali but you get the magnetic ride control which was a must have for me.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why I went with the tahoe premier...costs about about 10k less than the Denali but you get the magnetic ride control which was a must have for me.

Yeah, I was stuck between a Premier vs the SLT. I ultimately decided to go with the SLT because of the exterior lighting. I love the look of headlights/taillights/LEDs and I really appreciate the fog lights. Another thing that annoys me is that you can't get the premium Bose audio with SLT, but Premier has it. Sound quality is still good, but I can tell a difference coming from the Ram 19 speaker Harmon Kardon.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the styling of the new Yukon and the SLT. This is last Saturday when I picked it up at the dealer.

View attachment 262683

The dark walnut / slate interior:

View attachment 262686

The Little Woman is happy ... and that's all that matters, right? ;)
Great interior color choice! I see so many drab ALL black monotone interiors on the lots. Love the contrast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10