New to the Tahoe community

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07 Mojo Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new to the Tahoe forums. Last 2 years and 7 months I have been modding out a 98 Corvette convertible. I have always liked the Tahoe but fell in love with the new body style released in 2007. So I traded in my modded out corvette & Dodge quad cab to start a new project, A 2007 summit white LT Tahoe. So far my mods consist of : 22 inch rims, exhaust system, Tinted windows & stereo upgrades ( Own the Hoe for 2 weeks now):signs6:. I am still a member on the corvette forum and hopefully plan to get another Corvette in the near future. Looking to find lot's of information here. That is unless my wife finds a modding rehab for me because this is a sickness (Mod Fever) . Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction and look forward to meeting new friends here !

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
BTW, my wife has been looking for a mod rehab for me too. Jokes on her cuz she still hasn't found it.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. There is no cure for what we all have. My wife just deals with it. My excuse is simple. A new tahoe is going to cost hundreds of dollars a month. So every now and then I buy an upgrade and explain that it is cheaper to keep the old truck and fix it up. The only thing left that is stock on my truck is the frame and most of the body. All the important stuff is new

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364