New Suburban!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dusty_GMT800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well after my transmission went adios in my Tahoe I decided to get a cheaper Suburban, 02 Suburban LT with what I think is autoride? Saw some stuff plugged into my rear shocks.
Gotta fix a brake line but once I'm done it should be smooth sailing from there!

Also can anyone find me a build sheet? I know you can message Chevy for it but I haven't got an answer.
VIN is 3GNFK16Z42G232803

Martinjmpr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the white sticker is on the top of the glove box that will tell you all the option codes.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Well after my transmission went adios in my Tahoe I decided to get a cheaper Suburban, 02 Suburban LT with what I think is autoride? Saw some stuff plugged into my rear shocks.
Gotta fix a brake line but once I'm done it should be smooth sailing from there!

Also can anyone find me a build sheet? I know you can message Chevy for it but I haven't got an answer.
VIN is 3GNFK16Z42G232803

https://www.gm.com/site-help/contact-us/chat-with-us.html

During business hours select: question about a vehicle I already own. Give them your VIN and ask for the RPO build sheet. Takes 5 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645