New member..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
from Maine, but residing in the Communist Republic of Maryland

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
O

OldManOfTheSea

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey!

Thank you for the welcome guys!

No pictures yet.. but that's only because I don't have the truck yet.

I have my eye on a Tahoe SSV here in Jersey from a guy that specializes in PPVs and SSVs. After test driving both, I decided that the SSV was more to my liking. Now I'm just waiting for him to get a different SSV ready for me to check out. It's slow going but I'm in no rush. I want to do this right.

Also, I had a nice full size console from a local parts guy all ready to go but now he's telling me that a console from his 2008 Tahoe won't fit in a 2013 Tahoe. And he made sure to emphasize "no refunds". So I'm back to square one on that.

Hopefully I will have more to share this weekend if I hear back from the Tahoe guy.

Alex

Last edited:

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I had a nice full size console from a local guy all ready to go but now he's telling me that a console from a 2008 Tahoe won't fit in a 2013 Tahoe. So I'm back to square one on that.
I'm pretty certain they are all the same for 2007-2014, at least I've never heard of a difference. I am sure more guys can confirm.....

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An 07-14 tahoe/Yukon/suburban are all the same consoles. The trucks are longer

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give it a test fit and see. If it’s off a little for some reason you’ll be able to make it work.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Some consoles don't have the clearance for the rollover module (black box on the top of the transmission hump). Easy enough to cut some of the plastic out of the way on the bottom of the console. Other than that, yes, they all fit, 2007-2014.

omandave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum , from Washington State... or as some call it, the PNW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14