New 2025 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to be able to get SuperCruise on a Denali without the RSE...
I'm sure you can. They are offering it on a LT which means the slt will have it on the yukon. So more overall availability.

basketballmail2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like that you can get the diesel now in all trims, the front facia the lights look more modern but all the screens, I know that's where the industry is going but GM just seems to make all their interiors look the same.

Call me old fashion but I do like things to look a bit different from model to model.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on the '25 Tahoe/Suburban using a nearly identical dash theme to the all-new '24 Traverse, I expect the '25 Yukon/XL to have the same theme as the '24 Acadia.

Here's the '24 Acadia -

Honestly, I'd say I like the Chevy layout better - not a fan of vertical screens. The wrap around effect has a nicer look and I believe will be easier to use keeping all the screen content at a higher eye level.

encyphor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Based on the '25 Tahoe/Suburban using a nearly identical dash theme to the all-new '24 Traverse, I expect the '25 Yukon/XL to have the same theme as the '24 Acadia.

Here's the '24 Acadia -

Honestly, I'd say I like the Chevy layout better - not a fan of vertical screens. The wrap around effect has a nicer look and I believe will be easier to use keeping all the screen content at a higher eye level.
I had the same thoughts today browsing the GMC website... and I agree, I like the Chevy design better. I would buy a Suburban over Yukon XL if GMC takes the Yukon XL in the direction of the Acadia rather than matching the new Tahoe/Suburban layout.

MN1965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is anyone living today actually going to own one of these? I'm already on my third model year change of delays. If I reorder a 25 sometime in 24, it will probably end up being a 2027

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone living today actually going to own one of these? I'm already on my third model year change of delays. If I reorder a 25 sometime in 24, it will probably end up being a 2027
Very likely your situation is because your dealer is not getting many allocations. There are other dealers that have new ones sitting on their lot unaccounted for. I had an order with a smaller dealer - after no movement for almost 9 months I started searching the GMC inventory site. I found with 90% of what I wanted, made a phone call and a few days later was on a one-way flight to pick it up.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very likely your situation is because your dealer is not getting many allocations. There are other dealers that have new ones sitting on their lot unaccounted for. I had an order with a smaller dealer - after no movement for almost 9 months I started searching the GMC inventory site. I found with 90% of what I wanted, made a phone call and a few days later was on a one-way flight to pick it up.
^^^This!

Unless you are working on some really oddball combo of stuff, there should be units out there to buy now. Surprised there aren’t incentives yet…pickups got them…

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can destroy those 24"s in a day here in Wisconsin. When was the last time the gas engines had any real updates, 2015? HP has changed much since then.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can destroy those 24"s in a day here in Wisconsin. When was the last time the gas engines had any real updates, 2015? HP has changed much since then.
Engines got updated with DFM and Direct Injection; and got fuel economy updates...5.3 wasn't getting 21-22 in 2015.
3.0 Duramax all new in 2020, right?

I do agree that 20" wheels are probably the right size for these rigs...I have 22's on my Denali, so far am OK, but they are not real pothole friendly.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^This!

Unless you are working on some really oddball combo of stuff, there should be units out there to buy now. Surprised there aren’t incentives yet…pickups got them…
Won't see that for a long time. These suvs sell quick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364