My NNBS - For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2 E L O

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seeing 07 4WD LTZ's with the same mileage and same price :blah:
Yeah, it's really hit or miss on the pricing around here. But the guy I have trying to sell it thought this was very realistic. He did a bunch of market research in this area and this is the number he picked to list it. :shrug:

I see some '07 LTZs with similar mileage going for $29k, and then the next day I'll see one almost exactly the same going for $32k or $33k....

Anyway, we'll see what happens... :)

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I have a 2008 LTZ and can get $34K on Trade in here in Colorado and mine is two wheel drive and 4X4 is what everbody wants up here.

OP
OP
2 E L O

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2008 LTZ and can get $34K on Trade in here in Colorado and mine is two wheel drive and 4X4 is what everbody wants up here.
The guy that's selling mine said it would probably do really good in Colorado. Send the link to all your friends....Omaha is a cheap flight from Denver. They can fly out here, show me the money, and drive her home. :Handshake: :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts