My 1970 K5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost think I've seen that truck driving around a few times, not many of those look as good as that one does so I'm thinking I may have see it for sure!! I drive everywhere so who know where, but that truck is beautiful!! I have a '74 K5 that isn't even close to what that looks like but I wish it did, and also have a '85 that my dad bought brand new back in the day and I've changed out the 305 to a 350 and put Edelbrock EFI on and love driving that truck!!

Very nice truck and thanks for sharing the pics! Welcome to the site as well, nice to see local to me folks on here!! Hope to see your truck on the road again soon!!

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Awesome! I wish mine was near as nice as yours is.. I have a 72 that is SLOOOOWLY making progress. Just put the motor back together, am installing some Tahoe seats into it (1st/3rd rows), and am getting ready to install a 700R4 into it since the T350 is shot and isn't the tranny I want in the first place.

Here is mine as it sits today.
k5vintage.jpg

Drippin Wett

Reaction score
Man I am jealous, these are what I was looking for when I settled for the Hoe. Slam dam just awesome trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons