mounting a pressure washer on the wall for vehicle washing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatboyracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a gas powered pressure washer but I hardly use it, if I had an electric one mounted on the wall in the garage I might use it more.

This would be for washing cars nothing else

Any suggestions

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about one that you can mount on the wall, but there are certainly plenty of good portable electric units. I have a Karcher that I use for all my detailing work which works great. I am sure you could figure out a way to hang it or just let it sit on the floor.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about one that you can mount on the wall, but there are certainly plenty of good portable electric units. I have a Karcher that I use for all my detailing work which works great. I am sure you could figure out a way to hang it or just let it sit on the floor.

Which model?

I'm looking at getting one to use for washing my cars. Don't need some crazy badass one, just to use a few times a month on my car(s)

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which model?

I'm looking at getting one to use for washing my cars. Don't need some crazy badass one, just to use a few times a month on my car(s)

I am pretty sure I have the Karcher K.3740, which I really like. I previously had a cheap greenworks from Lowes which worked just fine also, but I wanted the Karcher because it can siphon from a water tank I have in my garage for use over the winter.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you want at least 3 GPM to be able to run a foam cannon.

really?

Dang. there's 1 at lowes for $230 that's electric and runs 3+gpm

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm having serious brain related issues today, but I seem to remember reading during all that research awhile back.
That to get proper action from a foam cannon, the pressure washer needed to be at minimum 1800psi and 3gpm.

But I have researched so much since then its hard to remember correctly.

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having serious brain related issues today, but I seem to remember reading during all that research awhile back.
That to get proper action from a foam cannon, the pressure washer needed to be at minimum 1800psi and 3gpm.

But I have researched so much since then its hard to remember correctly.

I am going to have to disagree with that statement. As you can clearly see in the description for the foam lance on Detailed Image you can using it with pretty much any pressure washer from 800-3000 psi. Tons of people are using foam lances with cheap $100 units from lowes and home depot. Honestly you will safe with most units. I know a lot of people have the karchers and are happy with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo