Mirrors with turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waynesoffroad

Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone that is interested in upgrading to them know that they plug right in. I bought a pair of white ones on Craigslist for $125.00. They came off a Silverado. I then folded my mirrors back toward the window and snapped my greystone covers off. I installed the new mirrors on the door. They pluged right into the back of the power window switch. Then snapped my greystone covers back on. I should be able to sell my old mirrors with the white covers for what I payed for the new ones.

Mgyver1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I'm interested too. I don't want power folding, just the turn signals. Does the whole mirror unit swap out or the lens?

OP
OP
waynesoffroad

waynesoffroad

Reaction score
You can just buy the lens. I've seen kits on ebay. But it was cheaper to buy the whole mirror if you can find a deal like I did. I didn't take any pictures while I was installing them. It's pretty easy to do. Just bolt the mirror on and plug it into the bottom of the power window switch. The switch is even labled for each color plug.

localceleb85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how about the puddle light

hey wayne i bought esky mirrors for my tahoe and ur right about the signal but what about the puddle light mines isnt working, is yours?

Venom One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear as I want to get turn signal mirrors. This page has a good variety of power mirrors. Would the ones with turn signals, heat, and puddle lamps work on those that originally don't have these features?

Last edited: