LS or Fleet? What do I have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimweis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an AWD 04 the transfer case is more of a two speed center diff, no clutches, all gears. Works cool with the stabilitrac setup which really just applys braking to the spinning wheel/axle. The BorgWarner 44-82 or GM RPO NR4 is not heavy duty the case is magnesium and only weighs 82 pounds dry.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
It has black handles, but has the Bose system. Has the manual dual zone upfront (as opposed to the digital that shows you the temp).

I'll have to get my stepfather to run the vin for me. I thought I could also look up all the RPO's on the sticker in the glovebox. I thought that SLT would show up there if it was built with the LT Package, and SLT is not there. If that last line is true, then seems I've got an LS that someone went ******* (no pun intended) with option on.
Yup, sounds like you have a heavily optioned LS which isn't a bad thing.

OP
OP
M

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, what the hell.....

okay, I went and looked up all the RPO's on my truck. This is where it gets interesting, and hoping that you guys can provide some insight / thoughts here.

1. (removed, as the RPO I typed in was a typo.)

2. found a lot of RPO's that are simply listed as "Sales Item". Specifically, numbers 13, 95, 104, 120, 141. What the heck are all these? Anything to even be worried about?

3. (removed, same as 1. Dyslexia sucks sometimes)

4. RPO UE1 - "Communications system, Vehicle, GPS 1" I'm assuming that has something to do with OnStar?

5. Picture of the truck is attached. I thought this was Silver Birch, then I find RPO code 59U "Primary color bronze metallic". Is that GM's factory name for Silver Birch, or is this telling me that the truck was painted?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the assistance here.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha when i read my email you said dumptruck.. lol.. um thats very interested..
Maybe someone switched your glovebox :/ idk

OP
OP
M

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha when i read my email you said dumptruck.. lol.. um thats very interested..
Maybe someone switched your glovebox :/ idk

You caught me before the edit. I originally read the RPO that was for the dump truck bed. Then I went back and looked at it again, but I was wrong. If I wasn't, THAT would have really made the quest interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn