Looking to get into a Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Around here they are around 5k on the cheap side but yea since your in the north your gonna ger rusty ***** at that price. Id just get an obs or fork over more dough for a decent one or get an obs and drop in an ls engine

erikrichard

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a 350, they were produced for what, 4 decades? if an engine with a more prolific history exists I'd sure like to know what it is. I'd take a nice obs with 120k'ish over a beat 200k+ nbs for $5k anytime.

OP
OP
C

Chevy305

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a 350, they were produced for what, 4 decades? if an engine with a more prolific history exists I'd sure like to know what it is. I'd take a nice obs with 120k'ish over a beat 200k+ nbs for $5k anytime.

There's nothing wrong the 350, I have one in my '74 hopped up to about 450hp. However, the new LS series of engines far surpass the 350 in so many ways. Lets face it the SBC is old tech. I'd rather start off on a better base and be ahead of the game. I'll keep my options open and not totally rule out the obs in my search.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe