Looking at buying a 15 LT tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Did you look at the options list under specifications. Looks like it is nicely optioned. Seems to have been serviced on a regular basis. AC condenser was replaced which was an issue. 2015.5 interim model which gives you a couple more options. You may want to have an independent inspection on the accident repair. Make sure they provide two key fobs as they can be a little pricey.

Last edited:

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having been in the market for one of these a couple of months ago when we bought the Suburban, I’d say that at $26K that thing is a bit overpriced. Especially for having over 100K miles. Looks good, though, and I’d take a Tahoe over a Highlander any day.

Also, not sure if Car Play or Android Auto are something you’d be interested in or expecting to have, but 2015s didn’t have that.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks to me in excellent condition and well maintained. Nice color combo.

Normally I would say skip the 2015 and get a 2016 + but in this case I would say with the 105K miles on it everything that was wrong was fixed.

If you can get the price down a bit I would consider it. Of coarse [which has been said already] have it checked out from top to bottom before buying it either from a mobile mechanic or independent and take it out on the highway and nice long test run.

Mileage is about right for 2015 IMHO.

With that said I have 98K miles on my 2016 LT and so far [besides a a/c Condenser] just plain old regular maintenance.

OP
OP
J

Joshua t

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys, unfortunatley they sold it yesterday but ill share the next one i find

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons