LMM CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took me a whole day but my new emissions compliant exhaust and tune are finally installed. Also installed a new grill and wired it w/ my boost auto mirrors. Not sure how I feel about the look may switch it again. Lightbar also installed to help w/ mountain driving until my retrofit gets ordered. :D

Ally MBRP.jpg Ally Boat 1.jpg Ally Boat.jpg

OP
OP
Regency

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of updates

Retrofit was ordered in late November. TRS seems to be extremely behind lately so due to parts I won't be receiving the lights until the end of this month.

BT Diesel Autoworks module was ordered and installed last week. This allows me to manually control high-idle, work lights and many more things including auto-up driver side window.

Titan 52 Gallon Fuel Tank is being installed today. Should have 1,000 miles of range as I'm averaging around 18-20 MPGs on 35"s. Installed a new sending unit as well

New tunes were emailed as well to recal the fuel capacity to 52 Gallons.

I also ordered baja A-Pillar pods I ordered the sports as they seemed to be more than enough.

Truck is getting a large fender mod at the end of the month to fit 37"s

Oregon Road Trip.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas