LED - vs - HID... which way to go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raidernationmike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
it's a low beam kit. other than needing to "flash" someone, there won't be a need to use the high beam in "extreme" conditions. though i know there are peeps out there that wont go for the HID kit because of that. my wife drives an X5 which has the projection xenon lights and this kit outshines it. the high beam happens to be a halogen bulb in the bmws.

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im wanting to get HID's in my Dodge, and the hi/lo kits are aruond $280. I like knowing that everything matches. lol

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got my hid kit from ebay and have had a ton of problems with them! They worked but only on the low, and of course that is a problem when you buy the hi/low kit.

I have heard great things about DDM Tunning but i also heard good things about the person i got mine from. Now i am back to halogen while they figure out what was defective on my kit.

Install isnt too difficult just a pain in the ass to be under the hood 5 times taking the head lights in and out to check wiring (which i had to do).

I would recommend getting a hid kit from DDM Tuning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honda 01

Latest posts