Key fob cover for 2021 Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

franklin455

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure exactly where I should post this so posting in general. I've got a 2021 Yukon Denali and I'm loving it. Has anyone found a cover for the key fob for these? I'm used to a leather or rubber cover to protect the fob but I can't seem to find anything for these.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s an interesting thought. I haven’t seen anything myself on that but at the same time haven’t thought about looking for something for it either.

I guess I haven’t used anything like that on my ‘21 Tahoe or any of my previous vehicles. My ‘12 Acadia that I kept the longest till 2018 still worked fine with the original key fob so i know those older models of GM fobs are pretty durable (I did have to replace the battery a few times).

My Tahoe fob is more advanced just like yours where it has a proximity sensor and motion sensor in it. I can only assume it’s as durable as previous fobs. They are a little water resistant too (not water proof).

I know aside from a few light scratches the one fob that I use for my Tahoe is in descent condition still and it would be 8 months old now (and driven almost each day since buying it).

Curious if anyone else has seen anything out there.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would only be interested in a cover as long as it had a tracking device so it could help me find it!

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Key fob cover you say…

Well I got these for my 2 fobs.

Red is mine and wifey got the black but looks more of a dark purple.

That way there is no confusion which key is the fun key…

OP
OP
F

franklin455

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, thank you all! Looks like several great options here to consider.

mjamesp13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased these for now. Offers good protection:

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased these for now. Offers good protection:

Does that cover make it hard to slide in and out of your pocket? Wondering how “sticky” do to speak the silicone material actually is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667