Ipcw led tail lights!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they bermuda blk or the factort red color? of they the blk then i'll take them off your hands not this week next week. what condition are they in $200 sounds pretty fair to me.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they bermuda blk or the factort red color? of they the blk then i'll take them off your hands not this week next week. what condition are they in $200 sounds pretty fair to me.

Yes, they are the black ones, were on my buddies Yukon for 6 months, 6 months after putting them on the new challenger came out and he decided to trade in the Yukon and pick up on the challenger, so he took off all the aftermarket things he put on his car and started to part them off. LONG STORY SHORT! THESE R IN BRAND NEW CONDITION, and nfamous60, you know you could trust my word. Also willing to smoke them out with FILM not the paint stuff that will never come off for an addition 50$. Your decision, as is for 200$ shipped or 250$ for them blacked out shipped. Here is a pic of mine blakce dout so u get an idea.

IMG_1889.jpg

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Sik imma take those off ya hands quicc fast next week tuesday unless sum1 else takes them!!!. b4 me, i would do the tint but im not sure if im gonna be using blacc inserts on these 24" rims i seen or white. but anyhow yea im on it if you'll have them by then and yeah i trust ya word the muffler i got is SICC.

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey sik imma take those off ya hands quicc fast next week tuesday unless sum1 else takes them!!!. B4 me, i would do the tint but im not sure if im gonna be using blacc inserts on these 24" rims i seen or white. But anyhow yea im on it if you'll have them by then and yeah i trust ya word the muffler i got is sicc.

sold to nfamous60!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One