Interior ambient lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LonIowa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2020 Yukon. When driving at night recently, I noticed on the dash in front of the passenger seat, that the trim was not lighting up.(See attached picture of where I'm talking about) So I was looking for a control switch to turn it back on....nothing i could find. Am I having flashback to my Traverse that had this type of ambient night lighting, and not my 2020 Yukon?????DSC07245 (1024x683).jpg

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
My wife's 2017 Tahoe Premier did not have ambient lighting there. Did that change thru out the years?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2020 Yukon. When driving at night recently, I noticed on the dash in front of the passenger seat, that the trim was not lighting up.(See attached picture of where I'm talking about) So I was looking for a control switch to turn it back on....nothing i could find. Am I having flashback to my Traverse that had this type of ambient night lighting, and not my 2020 Yukon?????View attachment 356809
no lights there, if you want lights there you will have to add something aftermarket

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Lightning there is not the best indeed. That’s why I have decided to install custom lightning that I have purchased on Amazon.
These are LED strip lights with app control that I have installed all around the car’s interior. They have completely changed the car's appearance and made it look like a UFO. The lights can also be synced with the music you listen to and create a special vibe in the car.
It’s a cool thing to try in your car because they are cheap and easy to install. You can easily do it yourself.
P.S. My favorite color of these lights is purple.
Can you post pictures

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues