Husky or Weathertech cargo liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Have always had Husky's and loved them. My pops had Weathertechs in his NBS Yukon Denali and didn't like them.

New rig has Weathertechs in the front and they don't stay in place at all. I'll probably eventually replace them with Husky's.

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weather Tech here in an Eski and no complaints thus far???

dougywarren

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a Weathertech cargo mat in my 07 Denali. It gets the job done, but not worth $100. I could have gotten an office chair mat from Staples or a universal mat from Autozone and cut it to size and it would probably do the same job for cheaper and stay in place. It also came rolled up in the box and it's wavy all around the front and back, so it looks kind of tacky as well. I've never had Husky, but I'd go with Husky out of the two. I did get some Goodyear mats for the front and rear floors from Autozone and they don't fit perfectly, but over time I have a feeling they'll fall in shape and last the life of the truck. They are THICK.

MTVP

Reaction score
I talked to the Husky sales rep on the phone today. I'm looking for tan or Coco brown . They only sell black? I couldn't find anything but black online ,so I went to Weather tech and they have colors!. Whats up with that Husky?

Jason_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a weathertech. It was there when I bought my Suburban. I have a base trim level with rubber floors and hard plastic floor in the cargo area. It was probably put in to cover the deleted third row seat mounts.

It's thin and flexible. It will crease if it gets folded. It slides around on the hard plastic and sometimes lift up when cruising down the highway with the windows down. However, the creases come out, and I've dropped boards, nails, pavers and bricks on it and it still looks new. I have no experience with the Husky, but I've been impressed by how the weathertech has held up, especially considering my indifference about whether it holds up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401