Help needed getting sirius xm to play

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capt Ed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to play Sirius XM on my 2023 Tahoe Premier. My window sticker says I have it with paid subscription. Sirius subscription is paid for and active.

How do I connect and listen to Sirius XM? Thanks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out how to play Sirius XM on my 2023 Tahoe Premier. My window sticker says I have it with paid subscription. Sirius subscription is paid for and active.

How do I connect and listen to Sirius XM? Thanks.
presuming all is well as noted above then it should play just like the radio when you select a station, tune to channel 794 for the preview station, if you do not hear anything then something is wrong with the receiver or antenna, if you do hear the preview channel and no others then something is wrong with the activation and you would need to call sirius tech support.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In theory, you’re a dealer should call and get this hooked up to you for your trial. You also may have to call yourself and give them your radio ID number annd personal information and they will get you going for three months. Many times they need your information because they are going to be hounding you at the end of three months to continue.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In theory, you’re a dealer should call and get this hooked up to you for your trial. You also may have to call yourself and give them your radio ID number annd personal information and they will get you going for three months. Many times they need your information because they are going to be hounding you at the end of three months to continue.

This.

Sounds like despite you having a paid subscription, maybe XM doesn't have your truck's radio ID number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20