help me decide plz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chargerhemi06

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm on the fence between 2 yukon's that I like. The first one is a grey 2005 yukon denali in pristine condition with only 37k miles on it for $25k with no warranty. However, the other one is a black 2007 yukon thats in great condition with 67k(a bit high i know) miles for $28k with a warranty. Both are nicely equipped. which one would you choose? thanks!

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I'd go with the '05 just because I'm sentimental and partial to that body style. Don't care that much for the newer ones, especially the front-ends/headlights.

That's also really low miles for a truck that is probably six years old.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
05' Denali, AWD, bigger motor, and maybe it's me, but seen alot of issues on 07's ( when they change to new style, there is always more inherit problems)

Just my $.02

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go for the 05. You can always buy a warranty if you want.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I honestly don't think you would go wrong with either choice. I can see pro's/con's with each choice. I am kind of leaning towards the '08 out of the two vehicles you talked about. It's only 3k more than the Denali for the new style. It is a lot of miles for the year but still not super high. I don't know how much mileage matters to you but I feel like if you were in the market for an NBS Denali you could find one in good condition for less money. Just my .02

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts