Hello From Arizona.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cowboy04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Without knowing more about your issue,
Yes sorry bout that. So what's going on is one day my gages went out along with can't lock my doors. Can't roll up or down my windows. Lost radio. Can't use my key fob to lock or unlock. No dom lights. Can't use my obd2 port. Battery light on. Abs light on. Can't figure put what's going on. I was told a few thing that I spent money on and it didn't fix problem. I had my cluster rebuilt. New batterys. New ignition switch and lock. Tried getting another body control module and still nothing working. I'm lost here. Any info will help greatly.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes sorry bout that. So what's going on is one day my gages went out along with can't lock my doors. Can't roll up or down my windows. Lost radio. Can't use my key fob to lock or unlock. No dom lights. Can't use my obd2 port. Battery light on. Abs light on. Can't figure put what's going on. I was told a few thing that I spent money on and it didn't fix problem. I had my cluster rebuilt. New batterys. New ignition switch and lock. Tried getting another body control module and still nothing working. I'm lost here. Any info will help greatly.
Sure sounds like a ground problem. Many many many threads here to "search" and read about some of the same problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts